Benefits to Personal Members:
- Free of charge
- Receive monthly electronic newsletter
- Possibility of joining any of EFB’s sections
- Receive information on key biotechnology events, section activities and other relevant biotechnology information.
The online application for membership is disabled at the moment. If you want to become a EFB member, please contact us using the following email: efb[at]efb-central.org
Exclusive Benefits for Institutional Members:
- Access to a unique community of scientists and professionals in the field
- Opportunities to influence position papers submitted to the European Commission.
- Invitation to an annual strategic policy meeting.
- Consultation regarding EFB strategy and future activities.
- Invitation to provide articles and position papers for publication in the EFB Journal New Biotechnology.
- Acknowledgement and reduced fees for advertising in New Biotechnology and other EFB publications.
- Listing in the EFB Directory, which is regularly updated.
- Preferential advertising rates in the EFB Directory.
- Decreased charges for exhibition space at the European Congress of Biotechnology.
- Other rights of an EFB Institutional Member, as listed in the EFB Statutes.
- Preferential registration fees for specific EFB events.
- Early access to information about grants and community programs in your field
- Voting rights at the annual EFB General Assembly.
To apply for Institutional Membership please complete and return the application form below to the EFB Central Office:
If you have any questions regarding Institutional Membership and/or are interested in other opportunities for support with additional benefits to you, please do not hesitate to contact Karsten Zimny (Financial Director and Central Office Manager):